[dba-Tech] wireless routers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 09:59:31 CDT 2016

I've tested the speed a few times at different times and haven't seen
any real degradation.  We only recently got the new gateway which put
us up to the 150Mbps speed.  It's been a couple months I guess. We
have always tested faster than we are supposed to have in the past
too.  I know the general public opinion of Comcast is that they are
evil and to be avoided but I've really had mostly positive experiences
myself from both a performance and a service aspect.