[dba-Tech] Moving and deleting files

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Apr 14 02:18:26 CDT 2016

Hi Rocky

The Hyper-V Manager is as simple as can be. It even has a wizard to create a new VM in a few steps.

If you like, you can easily create shortcuts to the VMs as I have shown here:

    https://rdsrc.us/ApUzHf

However, the normal and recommended method to connect to a VM is Remote Desktop, indeed for long term usage.

/gustav