[dba-Tech] Moving and deleting files

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 17 13:34:19 CDT 2016

Hi Arthur:

PS to my last reply post:

Quote from MS:

"...Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Windows 10 Professional
    Windows 10 Education

The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 Mobile
    Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

    Windows 10 Home edition can be upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. To do so open up Settings > Update and Security > Activation. Here you can visit the store and purchase an upgrade."

So you will have to upgrade your version of Windows 10. I think the cost is $100 US.  (IMHO, Why any company would sell a dramatically crippled version of their product is beyond me.)

You have checked to see whether your computer has virtualization or has it enabled?:

http://bit.ly/23Ge1WR