[dba-Tech] Moving and deleting files

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 13:18:19 CDT 2016

Jim,

>From what I have gathered from your previous links is that I first need to
acquire a suitable box to dedicate to this task. Not a large problem,
despite limited resources, and also an intriguing solution to the overall
home-network experience. I have to wait until pay-day to see what remnants
are left after cat-food and various other debts, but there may possibly be
enough left to take this step.

A.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Arthur:
>
> I have installed a Microsoft Hyper-V server before but never as a feature
> on any Windows desktop machines. That said, according to the attached link,
> here is the method to install it:
>
> http://bit.ly/1MBxkZX
>
> I have not checked whether this can be installed on a HOME edition of
> Windows 10 or whether this is just a client version? (Why there would be a
> client version totally escapes me but...)
>
> HTH
> Jm

Arthur