[dba-Tech] MICROSOFT Lumia 950 Dual

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 5 16:13:27 CST 2016

Hi Shamil

To my knowledge, Cortana is for a limited selection of languages only which – at least – doesn’t include Danish, so I can’t use ”her” as I don’t want to set up the phone for UK or US.
That said, my life isn’t really that complicated that I need a butler to stay clear of trouble, so I don’t miss the feature, except that it could be fun.

/gustav