[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Jul 21 15:19:14 CDT 2016

Hi All,

The other day, I decided to go ahead and get the Windows 10 switcheroo
for my Windows 7 laptop - Dell Vostro 3500.

Oops, here comes the message that unfortunately this computer cannot run
Windows 10 because of its monitor - NVIDIA GeForce 310M.

I've been looking for updated drivers for that screen, but so far
without success. The NVIDIA website said the manufacturer of the
computer would want me to use their drivers, but, I'm not finding those
drivers on the Dell site.

Has anybody else run into this?; and if so, were you able to resolve
it?; and if so, how?

Thanks,
TNF

--