[dba-Tech] List

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:10:08 CST 2016

So from my side, OpenVPN requires that I get into Linux when everything
else I do is in Windows.  A non-starter as an absolute requirement.
Second, the $10 / year / client.  One might as well just go with LogMeIn
(in terms of price).

Now if the server side would run on Windows Server, AND it absolutely
just worked without the oddball "relay" crap from Hamachi...

But its server doesn't run on Windows so I continue my search.

I am using Wippien at the moment, which mostly works.  And yet one
specific client can see but not connect to another specific client.

Sigh.