[dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 27 21:20:00 CDT 2016

I will agree with you that all the new sites and site templates are almost exactly the same. Its the new site fashion...and it is getting boring real fast. (I will blame it on Microsoft ;-)) I think the effort is to build a design that is functional on all devices...without doing three re-writes. Big profession sites do exactly that.

But people are just not interested in paying top dollar for meticulous hand written sites anymore...with the potential of three sites. I can't stand the old sites either...they look so kludge, boring and dated, on cheesy side...an when they appear on a cell phone they are completely unnavigatable.