[dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 28 01:21:42 CDT 2016

Hi Stuart

Oh, you made my day - I'm so glad you put words on one of my favourite aversions. The never ending fade-inns and the endless scrolling is so frustrating, and often text is way too large for pleasant viewing and reading on a desktop.

I'll certainly keep that link.

Here's another hilarious example (disclaimer: Sorry, I know the guys behind this app):

    http://hellomind.com

And did you try opening https://getgrav.org/ in a phone browser? Don't.

/gustav