[dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Oct 29 09:56:51 CDT 2016

Hi Tina

That's about how I see it as well

Martin

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Tina Norris Fields<mailto:tinanfields at torchlake.com>
Sent: ‎29/‎10/‎2016 15:54
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues<mailto:dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Hello, Martin,

What a beautiful university!

The website is very pretty with wonderful photographs. But, for me, it
is not easy to use. Everything is in a separate category represented by
a photograph and a phrase, but, there does not appear to be a simple
listing of courses or program curricula. I may not have taken enough
time to explore it all, but, being able to find the information I want,
quickly and easily is very important to me. Having to scroll for a long
time to try to see all the things that are available does not appeal to me.

Still, it's a beautiful university, and I'd be proud to be part of it -
as I'm sure you are.

Regards,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields