[dba-Tech] Easy to use CMS

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Oct 29 12:08:56 CDT 2016

Beautiful site graphics. Very crisp and professional.  But practical? Functional?  Looks like it was designed by the marketing department.

Long scroll through the home page (why is post-grad at the top of the page?).  Looks like advertising, not information. If I wanted to know something specific about QUB I think it would be hard to find.  And there's no site map link at the bottom which would make it possible for someone who needs info and is not interested in the pictures of happy people at QUB to find what they need.

And the scrolling thing below latest news - I would be interested to see how many clicks its getting.  It scrolls too fast.  And anyway, I am probably not going to the site to get Latest News.