[dba-Tech] Password

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 06:37:28 CDT 2017

Speaking of Edge... once I upgraded to 10, I decided to use Edge a bit. I
like it okay and it was fast -- at first. Within days, it slowed down. I'm
not running any extensions or unusual settings. Flash is installed, but set
to ask to run when prompted -- it doesn't run automatically and usually, if
I see that prompt, I ignore it. There's not much I really need badly enough
to run it.

But, any ideas why Edge has slowed down? I'm not running AdBlocker, I am
using Windows Defender.

Susan H.