[dba-Tech] Emotion vs. Dollars

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:47:35 CST 2017

That would be nice. The nearest spot charges $95 for a look, but the
second-nearest is a tad cheaper. Given my age and health, I'll have to load
it into my shopping cart to get it there, but still, good suggestion, and
it happens to be the same place where I do most all of my hardware
business... including replace her with an off-lease desktop/tower for a
shade over $100.

A.