[dba-Tech] Skylark TV Antenna -- a Scam?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:00:16 CDT 2018

Some antennas do have signal boosters in them.  In the US the FCC has
a site that tells you what channels and the strength you can get in
your area

https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps

Antennas direct also has something like that with a map

https://www.antennasdirect.com/transmitter-locator.html

I found that at my house I was limited in what I could get since my
main TV is located in the basement level of my home.  UHF signals are
mostly line of sight and so higher up is better for an antenna.  I
could put an antenna on the roof though but then I'd be up there
fixing it after storms came through.