[dba-Tech] Simple online entry form solution

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:08:56 CST 2018

Well, the group has dozens of people and originally I had hoped to offer a
list of names to avoid typos. It might be a bit awkward to offer that many
names in a simple dropdown, but better than entering a typo. Right now I'm a
bit confused about the differences in Microsoft Forms, OneDrive for Business
Excel Forms, Excel Online, OneDrive Surveys -- they're all just a tad
different. The first three all seem to be the same thing and require 365.
OneDrive Surveys seems to be the only option that doesn't require 365.

Susan H.

Hi Susan

I played a little with Forms. Really nice for surveys and the like.
A combobox could in most cases be replaced by a group of radio buttons.
After all, how many options would you have for an input in this kind of
application?

/gustav