[dba-Tech] Winamp in JavaScrip

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 13 15:43:26 CST 2018

Hi Gustav:

This project is more like a proof-of-concept as it could never be commercially viable. Clients inter-face with browser based application rather than desktop type programs, these days, migrating an old desktop program to browser app is just an example of how far we have moved towards full functionality within our browsers.

I will probably download the app and pull it apart and see how it works. It would be nice to have a adaptable (fit to any video real-estate) version of a music player. The Winamp app is not my choice of a music player front end either...maybe a nice clean Google/Microsoft modern design?