[dba-Tech] Check out Distros

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 8 23:33:44 CDT 2019

Hi Francisco:

Microsoft is on route to be fully included as a Linux supporter and writer. Was listening to a podcast this afternoon.

Both Azure and Kunbernetes are deemed as MS's contribution to the Linux world. (They are getting extra brownie points.)

Sounds like you should be having fun, right on the leading edge.