[dba-Tech] Get Windows Phone ringtones on your iPhone

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 23 06:53:03 CST 2019

Thanks Jim!

Let me use this occasion to remind about my first article related to Windows Phone - in fact another tribute to the Windows Phone design team about the beautiful colour palette they created:

https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/29554/Create-Windows-Phone-Colour-Palette-and-Selector-using-WithEvents.html

You may spot the reference to JC. He and Shamil (whose stuff I couldn't locate) taught me about WithEvents years back.

/gustav