[dba-Tech] mbp and nuc (was: google sheets vs excel)

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:27:35 CDT 2019

Mbp = MacBookPro, Nuc = Next Unit of Computing current models run Windows
10 w/o incident. This machine that I have is from 2012 and can’t be updated
into windows 8 or 10. It runs windows 7 pro just fine tho. I suspect it’s
the video card.

I may buy another more modern NUC just because it’s nice to have windows on
metal, but windows in a vm is soooooo reliable!!!