[dba-Tech] Social Media

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri May 24 23:40:34 CDT 2019

There is nothing free.

Social media may initially appear to be free but you pay with your profile, your soul, to speak. Most of us have accepted the bargain with some limitations of course. Europe has been fighting back, we, in the west rarely do and in Asia, particularly China, the populations seems to fully accept the way it is: