[dba-Tech] VMs v. Physical hardware

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 03:49:07 CDT 2019

Simply  because. despite all my attempts to retire, I keep gatting dragged
back into the business, by clients from previous gigs who have not
upgraded, so the Win7 box runs Office 2007 etc., and when called upon to do
a fix or enhancement I have to ensure that my environment duplicates
theirs. No other reason, except that that machine also doubles as my
connection to my audio speaker system.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 3:34 PM rockysmolin bchacc.com <
rockysmolin at bchacc.com> wrote:

> Why do you have both a Win 10 and a Win 7 box?

Arthur