[dba-Tech] Flowcharting App

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:31:15 CDT 2019

Hey all,

I hope someone has a recommendation for me. I'm looking for an Android
App that will let me build and then follow step by step a flowchart.

I've got several 6-page long diagnostic flow charts that I'd like to
have on my phone so that when I'm troubleshooting an issue I can
follow the flowchart step by step.

The paper (physical and pdf) version just isn't cutting it.

Thanks for any pointers.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a
well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting "What a great ride!"