[dba-Tech] Avast -- Evil Empire Incarnate

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 20 22:45:53 CDT 2019

Looking into your FF. Avast on FF is just an extension or plug-in and these can be removed.

Just go to the far right FF menu, select the "add-ons" manager or <ctrl-shift-A> On this page it will give you complete access to all extensions, add-ons and plug-ins. Remove and install as you like. I am sure "Avast" and a few of its associates will be there. Kill them all. ;-)