[dba-Tech] pc can't stay connected

rockysmolin bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Aug 24 13:44:51 CDT 2020

So wipe, format, and reload?

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-Tech [mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 11:23 AM
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues'
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] pc can't stay connected

I wish I'd thought of this sooner but it didn't occur to me at all. I
remembered this morning that Bil's laptop is a year older than mine and why
it was working fine and just stopped... but I have no idea when updates come
through and I guess his system simply can't handle the latest.

Thanks for suggesting this.

It still doesn't explain the timing issue, but using 2G during the day won't
phase him.

Susan H.

Is the WiFI 2.4GHz or 5GHz

Can you try changing from one to the other?