[dba-Tech] Cloud Storage Solutions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:59:28 CDT 2020

I'm concentrating on the free ones, and seeking advice from everyone who
has tried more than one. MS offers OneDrive, Google offers another; add
DropBox and Box. I think there is at least one Linux equivalent. For the
moment, let's stick with the Windows-compatible offerings.  But wait -- why
that proviso? Can I connect, for example, my Linux box to OneDrive and save
both my Linux and Windows files to it? Etc.
Now, suppose that after trying a few solutions, I settle upon one. Is it
possible to easily move files from Cloud X to Cloud Y?
I suppose that the final concern is speed. Are benchmarks available?
Any help shall be gratefully received.

--
Arthur