[dba-Tech] Chromebook horror

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:49:30 CDT 2020

Why don't you try to do a total reset of it?

https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/183084?hl=en

Factory reset your Chromebook

Sign out of your Chromebook.
Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r.
Select Restart.
In the box that appears, select Powerwash  Continue.
Follow the steps that appear and sign in with your Google Account.
Note: The account you sign in with after you reset your Chromebook
will be the owner account.
Once you've reset your Chromebook:

Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your Chromebook
Check if the problem is fixed