[dba-Tech] WAMP server setup - cross-posted

Tina N Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun Jun 7 16:19:39 CDT 2020

Following up - found AeTrayMenu running and looked that up. Thee is a
small green WAMP icon in my systrya now, and clicking it launches a
popup menu. So, maybe, this is working, just not the way I was
expecting. Does this ring a bell with any of you?

More thanks,

Tina Norris Fields
231-322-2787
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com