[dba-Tech] VPN

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:17:53 CST 2020

Yeah for the questions I answer for myself I don't have an issue as I
answer truthfully.  For these I was answering for my wife and didn't
realize it was a one chance thing and the answers would be important
down the road.  I was just giving it answers to continue the process
to initially set up her first iPhone. I would guess I may have
actually written the answers down SOMEWHERE but that was 6 years ago
and it was at best on a scrap of paper that now resides in a pile of
papers in my office.   I've seen references to HACKS that allow them
to just switch over to their new system which no longer uses the
questions at all and the questions are actually ERASED and you switch
over to it being a two factor system where they text your cell phone
anytime there is a security issue.  I just want THAT but for the time
being they won't switch to that without going through the questions.