[dba-Tech] Word Press Website Search Function

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:27:15 CDT 2021

Dear Lists:

A client I have worked with for years needs support for a WordPress website
they have  built for a business which is a little complicated to explain.
But if you're interested you can call me to get the back story.
760-683-5777.

Or call him direct:

Scott Arens, 619-917-1119

Or if you know someone who might be interested in the job, please pass
along the info.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software