[dba-Tech] finding the most consistent combination of 3 columns

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 9 11:44:59 CST 2021

I agree that is true.

This is actually a starting point for the intended purpose so it is acceptable for now. Once I get some of the other basic items figured out then I may have to revisit this too. I am just in the very beginning of working out the flow of this and had to know that I could get this far. Once I get a the basic flow of it I will most likely post it here and let you all tear it to shreds.

And I'm sure along the way I'll post some more vague questions on how to accomplish something that I don't explain very well.