[dba-Tech] Cell phone puzzle

Tina N Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sun May 9 12:01:43 CDT 2021

Peter,

Thank you for your response. We did finally find out it was a hardware
failure - the SIM card reader failed. A replacement instrument has
arrived and I have set it up for him. I apologize that I did not see
your response until today. I thought nobody on the tech list had replied
and I failed to post the resolution.

Thank you again for responding.

Kind regards,

Tina Norris Fields