[dba-Tech] Slow Dell

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:14:48 CST 2021

Last Windows update was in October, which is kind of surprising. I do keep the task manager open, but I don't always understand what I'm seeing and in a real crunch, I can't get it to update until the memory hog is done munching.

Susan H.

Just means whatever was running before that slowed it is not running now.
But it will again, I'll bet a dollar.  I'd keep that task manager open and minimized.

Maybe it was doing a windows update? Windows has an update history - I don't know how to get it off hand - but it's date and time stamped.