[dba-Tech] Slow Dell

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:47:03 CST 2021

Got it! Thanks!

I have a massive writing project due in a few days, but after that -- I'm on
it!

Thanks everyone for their suggestions. You guys are the best!!

Susan H.

Hi John and Susan

Same experience here. Edge is very fast and raises security to the top. Just
turn off all the news stuff it loves to display by default.
Also, we have one mandatory extension to install: Adblock Plus from Eyeo
GmbH.
It is extremely efficient in cutting all the adds and crap, thus cutting
dangerous links and speeding up page loads. Again: Added security which is
important here as we handle a lot of sensitive stuff for clients.

I'm quite sure, that the lack Susan experiences is not caused by Edge
itself.

/gustav