[dba-Tech] Slow Dell

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sat Nov 20 21:54:03 CST 2021

Hi Gustav,
I'll wait awhile on Windows 11 for myself and business clients because history teaches us the MS releases things to soon to appease their marketing department. A few months from now I'll start lurking on the forums covering the applications and devices I need to support and make the decision.

I have residential customers to support who have already bought new computers preloaded with Windows 11. It does start and stop much quicker than previous versions. I like that they actually have colored icons again. Back to Windows colorful look! When I get some slack time I'll upgrade one of my PCs and install the myriad of apps I have and hopefully they will all just work fine. 😉

John B