[dba-Tech] Network puzzles

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sat Oct 9 18:00:49 CDT 2021

Tina,

Unless you have new hardware, not older than 2 to 3 years.
I do not think that you will much of a hassle with Win11 because most likely it will not run on your hardware.
You can check it out with the following test.

https://www.whynotwin11.com/

Win10 will be supported until 2025. So, there is no need to buy new hardware right now.

Helmut