[dba-Tech] Linux Problem

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:52:36 CDT 2021

You will need to run the program that gives you the listbox as sudo

or install the deb file from the command line prepending the full
command with sudo.

I suspect that there are 2 users on your box. Your user and the root user.

Your user was probably given access to use sudo.

Your best bet is to read the documentation for your distro on how that works.