[dba-Tech] Money apps

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:35:16 CDT 2022

Nothing I created -- I'm talking about apps like Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, and so on.

The credit union will let me transfer funds, but it takes a few days. Sometimes I want to send a person money quickly.

But I'm leery of these services.

Susan H.

Susan can we have a bit more info.  Transferring money from an app you built, to/from banks or multiple banks??