[dba-Tech] Money apps

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Apr 28 11:57:47 CDT 2022

The apps and other ways have no way of knowing if it's a debit card or credit card. All of mine are debit cards and as long as the have the Visa or MC logo, they are protected the same way as each other. You dispute a charge, they fix it, cancel the one used, and issue you a new one. I just had that happen - the worse thing is having to wait a week while the new card comes in the mail.
Kathryn