[dba-Tech] Money apps

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:09:55 CDT 2022

I use the debit card for Verizon.  They give me a $5 credit for using the
debit card on auto pay.  (BTW we have a family plan  - 4 lines unlimited
everything - $131/mo.)

I pay the Spectrum bill on line with my credit card. I could put them on
auto pay but I don't trust them that far. :o)

The newspaper (yes we still get a newspaper in the driveway every morning -
I read it on line but the Pundit likes the paper and nees it for her
journalism work) auto pays but that is to my credit card.