[dba-Tech] Money apps

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:13:17 CDT 2022

"Unlike Rocky, I do make use of  "let companies make periodic transfers
from my bank account".  I don't either.  I have one periodic charge to a
debit card with a small amount of cash in it (<$1k) and an automatic charge
against my credit card.  Nobody touches my bank accounts.

I even set my brokerage accounts to prohibit transfers between accounts. So
when I need to make a transfer I call and ask for the transfer.