[dba-Tech] Windows 11

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:51:47 CDT 2022

I have several, but they're all older. One even has a busted screen, but I
connect it to a large monitor and still use it when I want something that's
still on that drive. I have an external drive that I keep meaning to copy
stuff over to, but ... brain doesn't hold on well to "do this soon" stuff
anymore.

Susan H.

No bleeding edge for you, then?  This is where a spare machine would come in
handy. Something you could use for a test bed. And then tell all of us what
we're missing. ;o)