[dba-Tech] Windows 11

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:41:13 CDT 2022

One would figure that you would have several boxes. I have four computers
on my desk, plus a cell phone and two tablets. From ,left to right on my
desk, it's Linux Mint, Windows 10, Chromebook and Windows 7. The tablets
run Android.

I am having trouble walking to the corner store. I am not sure that I shall
make it to my birthday in a couple of months. In which case, I want to tell
you and all that I have lived and laughed and loved and learn in this
space. Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge. It's time to say
goodbye.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 8:51 PM Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have several, but they're all older. One even has a busted screen, but I
> connect it to a large monitor and still use it when I want something that's
> still on that drive. I have an external drive that I keep meaning to copy
> stuff over to, but ... brain doesn't hold on well to "do this soon" stuff
> anymore.
>
> Susan H.
>

> No bleeding edge for you, then?  This is where a spare machine would come
> in
> handy. Something you could use for a test bed. And then tell all of us what
> we're missing. ;o)

> On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 5:33 PM Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There are features I could write about if using 11, but not enough to
> > push me there before it's ready for prime time.
> >
> > Susan H.

Arthur