[dba-Tech] New Google authentication warning

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 12:51:46 CDT 2022

Some of you may be seeing the new Google authentication warning - they're
going to require something new in 14 days - it always says 14 days. Well,
last night I tried to set it up, hoping to avoid being forced down the line
when I'm too busy to really fool with it.

Bomb. Total bomb. I could not get it to work so I backed out for now. What a
mess it was. I'm willing to accept it was my fault somehow, but now-a-days,
that shouldn't happen- user error shouldn't be a "thing" on something so
important. The problem seemed to be between Google and my phone - it would
not send a code. I tried about three times and finally gave up.

Just fyi.

Susan H.