[dba-Tech] Password Manager apps

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:16:15 CDT 2022

Yep, yep and YEP.  I store all of my credit cards in there.  I have
bookmarks for all my bill web sites.  When I click the hotlink, the PWM
discovers the site, grabs the username and password, and logs it in.  I can
control whether the PWM automatically fills out or not.  They even fill out
the credit card forms from the data in the PWM.  It is funny how hard it is
to get a nube to even consider a PWM, but once they do...  My wife, my son,
I keep offering to help them set it up.  Nope, not ready.

I've been using OnePass since long before MS bought them.

Colby Consulting