[dba-Tech] Win11

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:09:53 CDT 2022

LOL, us old folks are the bane of MS, and pretty much everybody else.  I
too am in the "ain't broke, don't let them feed me even more adverts"
camp.  I haven't heard anything mind-numbingly great about it.  I don't use
their browser, their search, their web storage or their web office.  I use
Windows 10 as an OS, to run the many other apps by many other companies
which I commonly use.

I changed to Win 10 long after Windows 8 died its well deserved death.
There is a legend that every other version sucks and this would be that
version.  So NOOOOOOooooooo I ain't going there.

I have to say that Win 10 is in fact faster and more secure than 2007
(which I loved) so I am happy where I am.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 11:04 AM Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have a notification on my PC that Windows 11, version 22H2 is ready for
> me.  I'm not sure I'm ready for it.
>
> At the moment my W10 machine is not broke. So I'm reluctant. But then I'm a
> big fan of obsolete tech.  Because it works..
>
> Has anyone experience with W11? Are there some goodies there which I could
> use?  Or would like?
>
> TIA
>
> Rocky

Colby Consulting