[dba-Tech] Excel

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:11:24 CDT 2022

I don't use excel much but since I installed that $50 copy of Office 2021,
when I double click an excel file, it opens excel (2010, the default)  but
doesn't load the file. So I have to go to File and open it there.  Since
mostly I opening excel files that I use from time to time - time sheets,
journals, mail lists, etc -  they're on the recently used list so I don't
have to navigate to file with the open file dialog box.

But it's an annoyance and if there's a workaround I sure would appreciate
it.

MTIA

Rocky