[dba-Tech] Completely uninstall Visual Code

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:50:42 CDT 2022

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall Visual Code several times. It keeps
"remembering" the last file(s) I had open prior to the uninstall/reinstall.
I want to lose all that information as well.
The real problem is that VC doesn't know where to look for iostream. I
don't know where it should be looking. Until I fix that, I can't even
compile hello-world.cpp.
As you might guess, I'm trying to teach myself C++. 🙁
A related question. Currently the only language + extensions I have
installed are C/C++. I want to add more languages but can't figure out how
to do that, either.

--
Arthur