[dba-Tech] Recommended free software: was Re: Office security issue CVE-2023-23397

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:21:47 CDT 2023

VLC Media Player? I find it able to play just about anything.

I used to use PrimoPDF but I find that the Windows PDF printer is just fine.

I use Everything almost every day (that I'm working).

I use the free edition of Musescore for writing and playing music for
practice. It's also good for transposing the key and printing out a new
lead sheet.

Lightshot for screen captures - very flexible.

MicroTorrent

BitDefender

Spybot

CCleaner