[dba-Tech] Font Sizes

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jun 13 00:54:44 CDT 2024

Hi Bob

If possible, you should always stick to the recommended resolution.
I use the same resolution at 60Hz, though at a scaling of only 125%, but the monitor is 32". Text size at default.
That fits me well.

I did try a scaling of 150%, and that makes reading the property sheets easier, but the applications eat too much screen estate.

/gustav