[dba-VB] OT: ASP.net not working

Larry Woods larry at lwoods.com
Wed Jul 23 22:22:33 CDT 2003

I'll take a shot at it, John.  Did you save the file with an ".htm" or a
".aspx" extension.  Obviously, the correct answer is the latter.  If you
specified the file with a .htm extension you will see the results that
you describe.  Your file with a .aspx extension works correctly on my
computer.

Larry Woods